Ever since I upgraded to the latest beta, Slinkeserv will crash
about once per day. It happens both when nothing is going on (players on but idle, amp off or on), and while it is running a playlist. The only consistancy that I have been able to figure so far is that it crashes about 18-24 hours
after I launch cdj. I don't believe that I have changed much of anything on my system, but I wouldn't rule that out either...
Details from the crash window:
SLINKESERV caused an invalid page fault in
module KERNEL32.DLL at 015f:bff76723.
EAX=00000000 CS=015f EIP=bff76723 EFLGS=00010202
EBX=00000000 SS=0167 ESP=0089ffb0 EBP=008a0080
ECX=008a0098 DS=0167 ESI=81939878 FS=120f
EDX=008a03e4 ES=0167 EDI=008a011c GS=0000
Bytes at CS:EIP:
ff 75 fc 9d 57 8d bd 30 ff ff ff 6a 04 55 57 e8
I would go back to the previous beta, but as soon as I set up the X10 interface and a few entries in my maps file, I was hooked...