[slinkelist] I'll second that...

Mike Zmuda leb-anon@ix.netcom.com
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 14:18:32 -0500

I'd rather like to see an AI sort feature in CDJ, whereas artists who go =
by name (ie: Elton John) would be sorted LAST NAME FIRST (I think CDDB =
has
this feature...) if not, it would still be a great thing for CDJ to have.=
 Also, another sort function I'd like to see would be for CDJ to =
optionally
ignore articles (ie: "a", "the", "an" and stuff like that) and sort by =
the next word if it's encountered. Besides, a title such as "A Zebra" =
should
rather appear AT THE END of any alphabetical list, as opposed to the =
beginning.

Just my $0.02

L8r, all.

Mike Z.

Computers good at math? Then why is 99+1=3D0?