[slinkelist] RE: [slinke-bbs] Advice for a newbie? (and any Pronto info?)

Knight, Vann M Vann.Knight@MW.Boeing.com
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 07:30:30 -0600

Check out CDJ2CCF in the user submitted section on the nirvis site. At the
moment it is limited to 200 cds (not much help for you). Does anyone else
have a solution for slinke+pronto ?

Wow 2000 cds... now that's a collection !

Vann
"Nous sommes du soleil"