[slinkelist] Best way to connect 9 changers?

Brent P. Kolitz bkolitz@bellsouth.net
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 11:47:46 -0500

I'm considering buying the Slink-E, and I've been poring over this BBS &
Deja for days now trying to figure this out. I'll need to have 8 or 9
changers to hold my entire collection. I keep running across warnings that
you should put each changer on one of the separate 4 buses to prevent
problems. But apparently the Slink-E can handle 3 changers per bus, for a
total of 12. What am I missing, and can someone please explain the best way
to connect this many changers while preserving all of the functionality of
both the Slink-E and the CDJ software?