[slinkelist] DXSgusting Customer Relations

Paul K Johnson paulj@qualcomm.com
Thu, 09 Dec 1999 15:14:58 -0800

Small companies and startups?  Colby has done a better job than any company
I've dealt with, large or small!  A few weeks ago I sent an email to Intuit
letting them know their historical data for a security was bogus (the stock
price of Microsoft did NOT reach 8200!).  A week later I got back a "we
don't supply technical support" email.

paul