[slinkelist] Kables, Kodes, Kudos and Kolby (all but 1 should be C)

Allen Cobb ci@csi.com
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 23:32:40 -0800

For anyone who is interested, numerous electronic musical instrument /
equipment suppliers carry Toslink cables in the low price ranges (unlike
say, $35-50 at places like Radio Shack or Circuit City). The biggest one is
sweetwater sound: www.sweetwater.com, who have a 6'6" cable for $14, and
often have specials or lesser-known brands for less (a recent sale flier had
Toslinks cheaper, if I remember correctly). They also have good sales and
service people, and will often lower a price if you mention that you've seen
it for less, or heard they just had a sale. Other similar suppliers include
Banana, Musician's Friend, Guitar Center, West LA Music, etc. These are the
companies that sell MIDI keyboard, guitars, performance amps, drums, live
sound gear, etc.

ac

-----Original Message-----
From: slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com [mailto:slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com]On
Behalf Of keith alexander
Sent: Friday, December 10, 1999 6:25 AM
To: slinkelist@nirvis.com
Subject: [slinkelist] Kables, Kodes, Kudos and Kolby (all but 1 should
be C)

Just an FYI,  I think core sound, like Nirvis is a
small company.  I bought my toslink cables from them
as well, and although not impressive looking, you
can't beat em for $9..  Word of caution though, I gave
them my CC and then didn't hear boo for two weeks.  As
it turns out, they had gone on vacation, however when
they returned they shipped the order right out.

http://www.core-sound.com/toslink-cables.html

[....]