[slinkelist] Thank You Will!

AndyStein@aol.com AndyStein@aol.com
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 23:59:51 EST

    For S-link-less minidisc recorders (such as my Sharp 722 portable), may
the user still manually put the recorder into automatic sync-recording mode
but use CDJ to play songs from various CDs on the same changer for
pseudo-automatic minidisc recording?

    Andrew

In a message dated 12/13/99 6:08:13 PM Pacific Standard Time,
parkdog@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Subj:     [slinkelist] Thank You Will!
 Date:  12/13/99 6:08:13 PM Pacific Standard Time
 From:  parkdog@ix.netcom.com (Marc Parker)
 Sender:    slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com
 To:    will@airmail.net (William Hollingworth), slinkelist@nirvis.com

 This is an open Thank You to Will Hollingworth for his FANTASTIC MiniDisc
 Manager program.

 I have just "discovered" this program and what a find! My family is having a
 tremendous amount of fun making discs of their favorite Christmas music.
 This program is a true gem.

 And his new support for CDJ playlists make this process so easy and
 foolproof even my Wife is able to use it. The ULTIMATE compliment!

 Thank you Will for this incredibly great piece of software.

 Happy Holidays and thanks for the Christmas present!

 The Parker Family