[slinkelist] DXS stuff

David Aue aue@nirvis.com
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 12:24:08 -0800

Hey folks,

A few DXS related announcements:

First of all the v1.02 patch seems to have done the trick.  We haven't had
any bug reports since the upgrade went out so it seems we have a stable
product.  Everyone has been happy with the basic functionality so far but
if you have any suggestions let us know.

We posted some SlinkeServ device files on the web page for the DXS.  These
are at http://www.nirvis.com/dxsdevicefiles.htm If you want to control your
DXS via RS-232 then ask about how to use the info in these files on our new
'dxs-user' mailing list.

Which brings us to topic number 3: the new DXS related mailing lists.

This will be the last annoying unsolicited bulk e-mail to DXS customers.
Subscribe to the 'dxs-announce' mailing list if you want to receive
notification of product improvements and new DXS software/firmware. This
list will not accept postings from users and we promise to use it sparingly
so you won't get much e-mail traffic from here.

The 'dxs-user' list is a general forum for discussing DXS issues.  Sign up
for it here: