[slinkelist] Can't find Slink-e

Judd Shanker jshanker@intac.com
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 14:34:38 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0027_01BF4E1C.05940220

The computer that runs my players lost its power supply. I removed it from
the cabinet, ordered, received and replaced the power supply and the machine
came back to life. Unfortunately, after hooking everything back up, cdj does
not find slinke. MP3 works fine. The remote passes IR through to the
players. The Cables are the same as before and connections checked and
rechecked.

Any ideas?

------=_NextPart_000_0027_01BF4E1C.05940220

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">

<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.00.2919.6307" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>
<P>The computer that runs my players lost its power supply. I removed it =
from=20
the cabinet, ordered, received and replaced the power supply and the =
machine=20
came back to life. Unfortunately, after hooking everything back up, cdj =
does not=20
find slinke. MP3 works fine. The remote passes IR through to the =
players. The=20
Cables are the same as before and connections checked and rechecked.</P>
<P>Any ideas?</P></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0027_01BF4E1C.05940220--