[slinkelist] Trying to understand cross-fading requirements

David Aue aue@nirvis.com
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 21:57:45 -0800

You will also need an analog mixer.  These can be purchased pretty cheaply
or built from the plans on our web site or you can use the one built into
the player if you're willing to open it and clip a resistor.