[slinkelist] Cover Art

Marc Parker parkdog@ix.netcom.com
Mon, 01 Nov 1999 15:11:02 -0600

I agree with Tom. I've loaded 1200 cds so far and the prospect of scanning
and editing each of them is more than I care to face. I know some will have
to be done, simply because they are either out of "print" or obscure. Even
the manual search and find on CDNOW is better than the scan route.

On the other hand, I would be happy to send them to you. Perhaps a 10 cents
a piece? Let me know...

Parker

PS. I have another 600 waiting for two more changers.