[slinkelist] S-Link access question (David, Colby ?)

Sonnie sonnie@casema.net
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 01:44:50 +0100

Sorry to go on about this, but...
(I probably didn't explain properly.)

I know about the different device files etc., but there is no "goto_disc"
command in the cdsls, for as far as I can see, and also when I try in VB, or
directly from CDJ the command is not recognized.

This sort of makes sense because I expect that somehow I need to make clear
which CD it concerns and that there wouldn't be 300+ CD goto_disc commands
in the CD...

Any other hints ?

Thanks Again :-)

Jeroen