[slinkelist] Incoming IR signals

David Aue aue@nirvis.com
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 21:00:57 -0800

The CM11a is a PC serial device.  You attach it to your PC and the Slink-e
software finds it.
The help topic 'CM11a X-10 Interface' covers CM11a usage from CDJ. Note
that CM11a support is only available via the SlinkX ActiveX control so you
will need to configure CDJ to 'Use Slink-e through SlinkX' in the Slink-e
options.

CDJ event maps won't do your laundry but they will trigger IR commands from
X-10 commands.  This is also covered in the help.

David Aue