[slinkelist] Source and Volume problems with STR-DE915

Mike Zmuda leb-anon@ix.netcom.com
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 18:57:28 -0500

Hi. I'm using a STR-DE915 and would like to be able to select the CD =
source upon powerup. I've looked at the device file I'm using: =
(ampslsSTRDE825)
and it says:

>> 01001000ssssssss:source_name # returns text name of input source # S
>> 01010000xxxxiiiiiiiissssssssssss:input # set the input and surround =
mode=20
>>   (modes are limited depending on input)

>> # Hex =3D Source Title on front of Receiver
>> # 02 =3D CD

which has me guessing, but not succeeding! What command should I send to =
get it to set to CD? (my device name is simply "AMP").

Oh yeah, also, why don't I have control over my vol+ and -?I defined them=
 in the map file, but for some reason it doesn't work! (wah!)

Here it is:

cdjr:vol_up {AMP:vol+}
cdjr:vol_down {AMP:vol-}

Any ideas? Anyone? Anyone?