[slinkelist] Sorting albums, any ideas ?

Michael Holopainen michael@laserle.fi
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 08:44:44 +0200

Does anyone know a handy way to short albums  alphabetically by artist
name ignoring the "The" and "a" and "an" article or the first name of
artist without altering the name itself ?

The obvious solution is in the database use another field to input the
artist name in desired format for shorting.
But the problem still is how to get CDJ to use that field / (index).

Any suggestion ?
(If I remember correctly, in "customize header" there was no way to
include any additional text fields)

Is there any hidden gems of CDJ that I'm unaware of that allow to use
alternative index on database ?

michael (A)