[slinkelist] IR controlled audio switching?

Jay Pfaffman pfaffman@relax.com
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 08:33:45 -0500 (CDT)

You can use CDJ's automation features to do this.  I've thought about it,
but haven't done it yet.  If you've got a useable read-map for the remote
(I'm not sure what the correct lingo is, but apparently there is more to
receiving IR signals than there is to spitting them out again.  EZlearn
can make control files to send IR, but not to recognize it.) then you can
create CDJ devices that all use the same remote definition but listen to
different rooms.  You can then map arbitrary commands to each of the
remotes codes for each of the rooms.

Jay Pfaffman                           pfaffman@relax.com
+1-615-343-1720 (office)               +1-615-460-9299 (home)
http://relax.ltc.vanderbilt.edu/~pfaffman/