[slinkelist] cdj question & request :

Michael Holopainen michael@laserle.fi
Fri, 08 Oct 1999 09:45:17 +0200

Q:
Can Keypresses be captured in cdj as cdj_Events, so one could write
script (to maps) performing common tasks in cdj ?
And where can I find THE COMPLETE list of cdj Events & Commands ?

IE. F4 would bring Playlist window on top and resize it. And F5 would
hide it.

Request :

1. Two different modes in CDJ : EDIT / SHOW :

EDIT: Only in EDIT mode [Enter] & Double click allows you to edit the
text in Album & Tracks window (library)
SHOW: In SHOW mode : click -> adds to playlist and
middlebutton/doubleclick -> Play now

colby, this should be simple enough (as in "it takes little time &
efford", I'm NOT doubting Colby's programming skills. Cdj is BEST
program I ever seen, and I have seen few...)

(just with Checkbox to Settings-menu and If-clauses to
Mouse/Key-PressEvents it should be done.)

-michael

#Slinke/CDJ is just like MS Windows, except complete opposite.
Slinke/CDJ does A LOT more than promised. As with windows; MS promises A
LOT more that windows actually delivers#

-michael