[slinkelist] slinke

Frank R Fattori Frank@oaklands.ndirect.co.uk
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 16:23:03 +0100

I wonder if Colby has/is considering making another version of
Slinke?  i.e. an internal to the PC card eg PCI or ISA?

I want to add a small "desktop" PC to my domestic sound system,
usingn the TV for the monitor etc, and use this for CDJ etc;

It would be cool if I could replace my serial interfaced Slinke
module with an internal PCI card....

It would eliminate the seperate power supply, free up the serial
port, and the internal slinke could even be elaborated upon to
feature for example, an audio source selection multiplexer.
eg, external CD, internal CD/Internal sound card

Any plans in that direction?

Thanks for a great product and software!