[slinkelist] Advise Marshal Failed - Slink-e Failed

Jeffrey J. Borghoff jeffreyj@borghoff.com
Sat, 16 Oct 1999 19:05:51 -0400

I have been getting this as well... Colby what do you suggest?

-----Original Message-----
From: slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com [mailto:slinkelist-admin@nirvis.com]On
Behalf Of Ken Geoffrion
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 1999 2:24 PM
To: slinkelist@nirvis.com
Subject: [slinkelist] Advise Marshal Failed

Since installing the latest CDJ/slinkeserv software upgrade, I've been
getting the above error message from time to time.  I don't know if the
screen saver program is causing this, but it didn't used to happen.  It also
appears that all the updates (time, memos, etc) that should have been
received from the cd player are queued up and suddenly start coming through
all at once after this error message is cleared.

Is anyone else having similar problems?