[slinkelist] FAQ: linux driver?

Jay Pfaffman pfaffman@relax.com
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 11:51:31 -0500

There was a linux-slinke list, but I haven't heard anything from it in
a long time.  I'd like very much to have my linux box control my
changers, but even if Colby were to release the source to CDJ, it
seems to have enough windows-specific stuff in it that it'd be very
difficult to port it.

The specs & some libraries are all available, so someone with the time
& inclination could write a CDJ-like thing for Linux.  I'd like to see
that, but don't have time to be much more than an aggressive
beta-tester.