FW: [slinkelist] TitleTrack, anyone?

Hugh Hood hughhood@earthlink.net
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 22:23:42 -0600

----------
From: "Hugh Hood" <hughhood@earthlink.net>
To: Adam Schabtach <adam@studioNebula.com>
Subject: Re: [slinkelist] TitleTrack, anyone?
Date: Sun, Oct 17, 1999, 9:10 PM

I also use TTJ on the Mac, and have found it to be a fine program.

Apparently it lacks some of CDJ's features, but I'm very satisfied with it.

I do contemplate switching my Appletalk Laser printer from the serial port
that it shares with the Slinke to the ethernet port by using the Asantetalk
adapter, since TTJ doesn't talk to the Slinke if Appletalk is active on the
serial port. As you are probably aware, it can be a hassle
activating/deactivating Appletalk, even when using a manual switchbox.

Of course, on the newest Macs with a USB port with serial adapter, this
would not be a concern, though you would probably have to run any localtalk
printer through an adapter anyway to connect it to the ethernet port.

To you non-Mac guys, please accept my apolgies for boring you. <g>

Hugh...