[slinkelist] Context menu key in CDJ

Greg Young gregy1@pdq.net
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 22:22:43 -0500

Has anyone tried using the context / pop-up menu key in CDJ?  This is the
key on Windows95 keyboards that functions like a right click on whatever
object is selected.  Nothing happens when I try this.

The only reason this is important to me is that I'm trying to control the
CDJ album and track windows with a Pronto remote that I've trained to send
the same IR signals as my IR PC keyboard.  Although the CDJ automation is
great for playlists, there are no commands I've found that would let a user
browse the database, other than by direct action with CDJ.  The Pronto
doesn't lend itself to mouse work so I'm trying to run the database side
with keyboard equivalents (cursors keys, etc.) The context menu key would
allow me to browse to an album or track which would then be selected, and
then act on that as if it had been right-clicked.

Regards,

Greg