[slinkelist] why didn't this get sent thru the first time?

David Aue aue@nirvis.com
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 15:47:38 -0700

Hi All,

The DXS will be fully upgradable.  We are trying to get Flash processor
into the first run so that it can be simply upgraded over the serial port
but even if we don't get the parts in time you will be able to change over
to the Flash processor cheaply when it's available.  After that upgrades
will be downloadable from our web site.

David Aue
Nirvis Systems