[slinkelist] Advise Marshal Failed error message

Jon Welfringer Welfringer@Access1.net
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 21:18:25 -0700

I have consistently gotten the 'Advise Marshall failed' error for about
the last year.  It randomly happens with a Delphi App that I wrote after
being up and running for a period of time.  I could never get past my
problem and have never heard any other resolutions either.

Colby, is it possible to turn error reporting off for these type
messages?

- Jon