[slinkelist] Advise Marshal Failed error message

Jon Welfringer Welfringer@Access1.net
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 22:13:17 -0700

Dave,

Yes, my Delphi app responds to the Slinke event interface.
What do you mean by advise call and event sink interface?
I believe this is only an internal event handler for the Slinke server.

- Jon