[slinkelist] Advise Marshal Failed error message

Tom Gillispie tomg@savoysoft.com
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 10:12:10 -0400

I also see this problem from time to time when using SlinkeServ (and the
ActiveX control) with CyberHouse.  William's suggestion that it happens
only when resources are low matches my experience.  When the problem
occurs, it seems like all SlinkeServ responses (I think it is responses
that cause the message) cause an error.  I reboot, and all is fine.

I don't always run CDJ; this problem seems to happen more frequently
right after starting up CDJ.

Tom