[slinkelist] Advise Marshal Failed error message

Colby Boles cboles@nirvis.com
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 12:16:53 -0700

OK everyone, I've put a test version of slinkeserv.exe on the site for
people to try to see if it solves the problem. Let me know if it seems to
work or has the same problem. Make sure to run this executeable at least
once so that it registers itself instead of your old version. When you are
running a SlinkX app, double check that you are running the correct
Slinkeserv by checking for the 10/25 date in the about box.

http://www.nirvis.com/download/slinkeserv.exe

Colby