[slinkelist] Database Conversion Problem

RJT4RE@aol.com RJT4RE@aol.com
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 01:35:43 EDT

I just downloaded and installed the latest version of CDJ.  After doing so I
decided to finally convert to the new Access database format.  After having
done the conversion I noticed that none of the CD's appeared with lyrics.
After a bit of investigation, it appears that all the lyrics data was put
into the NOTES section of the tracks.  It would appear that there's a bug in
the conversion routine.

Is there any way that this can be easily fixed now that the database is
already converted?  Although I have the Access software, I know nothing about
it's capabilities.  Can this be used to help fix it?  Does it allow you to
copy a "columns" worth of data from one to another as in Excel?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Rich Trimble