[slinkelist] Windows staying where you put them

Colby Boles cboles@nirvis.com
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 22:57:05 -0700

CDJ does persist a number of window states. Some windows use docking window
class code that I didn't write however. The sizing of these windows is
"path dependent" and can't simply be recreated by recalling some rectangle
sizes from the registry. Eventually I may dump these and solve the problem
in the process. For now, CDJ *does* remember the size of these windows, but
you must leave them in their preferred initial docking positions.

Colby