[slinkelist] Sony STR-DE935 Device File?

Keith keith.chandler@bigfoot.com
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 19:50:34 -0500

    Yes, I believe the 935 does, but my 835 does not.  I have read that if
you use the S-link port (Control A1 II) you must disable the two way
operation of the remote.  But, if the IR device file works, you may be able
to leave the 2-way operation of the remote enabled.

Keith