[slinkelist] Missing Discs

AndyStein@aol.com AndyStein@aol.com
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 01:41:59 EDT

    About half the time I attempt to upload titles, artists, and tracks for a
slave connected to either a CDP-CX270 or a CDP-CX90ES, CDJ instead writes the
information to the same-numbered slot of the master, e.g., if I am uploading
information for slave disc 122, the information goes to master disc 122.

    To make things work, I usually use the remote to select a disc on the
master and then restart CDJ.  Generally, CDJ then uploads properly, letting
the master know that the information belongs to a slave disc.

    Is there a way to fix CDJ to make this procedure unnecessary?

    Andrew

In a message dated 10/26/99 1:27:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time,