[slinkelist] Homade CD's and CDJ

Keith keith.chandler@bigfoot.com
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 14:49:41 -0500

    No I haven't, but I only burned 1 CD with it so far, and I live in an
apartment so I cant turn up the volume very far while playing MP3's on my
computer.  The CD I burned, I left it on the default 4.0.  I would venture a
guess that optimal setting would very with music, and definitely the bitrate the
MP3 was encoded in, i.e. Higher fidelity for lower (<160KBps) bitrates and 4.0
or lower for 160KBps bitrates or higher.  Just play around with the control I
guess, and decide for yourself.

Keith

P.S. did you like the plugin?