[slinkelist] Soundcard Mixer Hook

Keith keith.chandler@bigfoot.com
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 16:47:24 -0500

    Colby and team,

    Would it be possible to add a volume control hooked into the OS
mixer for the computer sound card?  I have my computer connected to the
tape deck connectors on my 835 receiver, and from the computer (using
Total Control or CDJ) can mute the receiver, then using the windows
volume control, unmute the line in connector of the sound card.  But to
control mute and volume, I have to always leave the windows mixer open.
It would be cool to be able to control the line in mute and volume from
within CDJ (or Total Control made by someone else if you are reading)
because I am on the computer a lot, and have a fairly decent 4 speaker
setup on the computer.

Keith