[slinkelist] Missing Discs

Knight, Vann M Vann.Knight@MW.Boeing.com
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 09:35:40 -0500

One way to handle this is to use a Pronto remote, and the CDJ2CCF program
generated by Jeroen Sonnemans, in the user_submitted area on the nirvis
site.

This utiltiy takes your database (created by slinke) and converts it to
Pronto menus. The menus created are individual selections by artist and
title. This is  a one way operation but totally automajic... gotta love it !

Vann Knight