[slinkelist] Missing Discs

Knight, Vann M Vann.Knight@MW.Boeing.com
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 08:00:07 -0500

The current version of CDJ2CCF just displays the artist and title, my Proto
is at 44% memory with the controls for my cd changer (with approx. 180 cds
in it). Plus a great set of controls for my dish (icons for channels instead
of numbers). As well as controls for my Xantech ZPR6, and a few other
things.

I would bet that titles for a bunch of disks would take too much memory.

Vann