[slinkelist] Solution to Master - Slave Problems

Gary L. Hunt glh@srv.net
Thu, 02 Sep 1999 23:01:48 -0600

Colby,

Not sure whether I should be sending this to you or the list, because
I haven't had occasion to post anything before.  The circuit looks like it
should work okay, but I have a question about the relationship between
the 2 players.  (Just got my CDP-CX350 and haven't received my second
player yet.)  Is the master going to be confused if the link is broken while
the power is on?  My manual says only one of the players can be selected
at a time (using the MegaControl button on the master's front panel), but
it is not clear on what happens if the link is detected and then stops
working.

Gary Hunt