[slinkelist] release dates convention

David Green dbgreen@worldnet.att.net
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 11:13:36 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01BEF922.087D8280

OK,  so I'm ready to populate the "release date" field in the db.  Just =
year would have been fine.  Is there info anywhere convenient to =
discover actual month and day?  On my CD's replacing older albums I'd =
plan to use orginal album release date.  Guess I'll arbitrarily enter =
2/1/XX for all entries (january still seems like previous year).  Any =
suggestions?

Dave Green

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01BEF922.087D8280

OK,  so I'm ready to populate = the=20 "release date" field in the db.  Just year would have = been=20 fine.  Is there info anywhere convenient to discover actual month = and=20 day?  On my CD's replacing older albums I'd plan to use orginal = album=20 release date.  Guess I'll arbitrarily enter 2/1/XX for all entries = (january=20 still seems like previous year).  Any suggestions?

Dave Green

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01BEF922.087D8280--