[slinkelist] Recycle Player

John Shankland jns@interaccess.com
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 15:30:47 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0002_01BEFAD8.49D30A40

I occasionally get a situation where something has gotten out of sync and my
player thinks it has empty slots.  In order to rectify it I have to shut the
player off and let it go through the read all the disks in the slots again.
My player is not near my computer.

Would it be possible to cycle it from CDJ?

John

------=_NextPart_000_0002_01BEFAD8.49D30A40

I=20 occasionally get a situation where something has gotten out of sync and = my=20 player thinks it has empty slots.  In order to rectify it I have to = shut=20 the player off and let it go through the read all the disks in the slots = again.  My player is not near my computer.

Would=20 it be possible to cycle it from CDJ?

John
------=_NextPart_000_0002_01BEFAD8.49D30A40--