[slinkelist] Screen Savers

Dale Andren andren@interaccess.com
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 22:28:17 -0500

Hi all,

Has anyone gotten either of the screen savers, that are posted on the user
downloads page, to work. I have an IBM Thinkpad running Win98. CDSaver just
displays a black screen and SlinkySaver looks like it is going to work and
then displays Waiting For CDJ to start, and just sits there. Also, has
anyone gotten a es90 to upload text properly. Whoever submitted the tip on
not allowing the es90 to see any other IR commands during the upload was
right on track with that tip, but I still get a lot of errors if I try to do
a bunch of disks at a time. This is a really great product and this list is
a big help. Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Dale