[slinkelist] RE: library 'wiped out'; how?

John Shankland jns@interaccess.com
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 07:23:27 -0500

> john, your experiences and thoughts are very useful.  are the slinke folks
> familiar with this problem and are they seeking a solution?
>
> thanks, tom.

Tom,

I guess they are familiar, I have sent and seen several messages sent
regarding this and other problems.  Sometimes Colby answers them and
sometimes not.  I have tried sending directly to nirvis and Colby responded
through the list.  I am not sure if you should send to them direct or via
this list.  I haven't seen him respond directly to this problem.

Were you able to verify that the empty slot thing was in the player?

John