[slinkelist] RE: RE: library 'wiped out'; how?

Colby Boles cboles@nirvis.com
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 15:14:21 -0700

fyi, you can "sign up" to the BBS and receive notifications about new
messages just like the list server. you just need to check a box at the
bottom of the page when you submit a post. the BBS is good because it has a
nice archive format. the list is nice because it can be done just using
e-mail. we have talked about merging the two, but decided there are more
important things we should be working on.

Colby