[slinkelist] RE: BBS vs Listserv

Ken Geoffrion kgeoffrion@hotmail.com
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 15:27:54 PDT

Tom,

I feel two things could be improved here. I think that they should drop the
messaging on the BBS.  If the list is used every one sees the message.  You
don't have to go to the BBS and see if someone has written something of
interest to you.  I check my e-mail a couple of times a day and this way I
wouldn't miss anything.

Second the reply to: should go to the list not the sender.  Who knows how
many people have benefited by our discussions of gray outs.  If we just
talked to each other no information gets passed back and forth.

John

I agree with John regarding the Reply To address.  The questions are
interesting, but seeing people's responses would be even more so. :>

I also look at email all throughout the day, so I'd like to see all messages
at least posted here (I don't care if the BBS stays or goes, I don't use
it).

On a different subject, has anyone built or found a device list for Sony's
DVP-C600D (DVD) player?