[slinkelist] Sony CD Changers and Sony MiniDisc Recorders

William Hollingworth will@airmail.net
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 13:27:18 -0600

I don't think that models below the 900 series support all the slink=20
commands such as track titling, editing etc., but only basic PLAY, STOP=20
etc. The older 700 series sure don't, so I would suspect that the 530=20
doesn't either. The way to check would be to see if Sony's MD-PC kit is=20
available for that model or not.

The 900 series is a really well built piece of equipment and worth the=
 price.

Will