[slinkelist] New CDJ Version

Tang, George gtang@gtcons.com
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 16:39:20 -0800

Oh, BTW, one more thing I've noticed... When CDJ does it's disk searching
after idling for a while, it is not aware whether the CDJ:SLEEP command has
been issued and it sits there waiting for the disk status from the player
until it times out, then it moves on to the next disk slot until it times
out and so on and so forth.  You might want to have it check whether
CDJ:Sleep has been issued or if the player is off.

Thx again
George

-----Original Message-----
From: Tang, George [mailto:gtang@gtcons.com]
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2000 4:34 PM
To: Colby Boles; Slinkelist@Nirvis. Com
Subject: RE: [slinkelist] New CDJ Version

Colby, you're soo wonderful.  Thanks so much for your speedy response.  You
bring customer service to a whole new level... "Up Close and Personal"... 8p

BTW, I'll be in the bay area this weekend... maybe I'll give you guys a
jingle... My flight lands in Oakland tonight... and I'll be in the Bay area
until tomorrow afternoon, then I'm headed over to Sacramento for the rest of
the weekend...

Thanks again..
George