[slinkelist] Help with creating a report

Mike Ahrens mahrens@vbe.com
Sat, 1 Apr 2000 10:13:30 -0600

Hello,

I am trying to create a report that lists all tracks sorted by artist.  I
know I probably can do this by using Microsoft Access (which I have), but my
database skills are somewhat limited.  When I look at the Tracks Table, the
Artist field is not completely filled in.  It appears that only Albums that
have Various Artists fill that field.

Is there someway to join the two tables to create this report?

I would like the format of the report to look something like this:

Artist                    Track                         Album
AC/DC

                          Back In Black                 Back In Black

                          Given The Dog A Bone          Back in Black

                          Etc,                          Back in Black

Tommy James

                          Draggin' The Line              Nipper's Greatest
Hits of the Seventies

Troggs

                          Wild Thing                     Best of the 60's

Thanks,

Mike