[slinkelist] cheap touchscreen options?

Korey Sherwin ksherwin@videon.wave.ca
Mon, 03 Apr 2000 10:47:46 -0500

--MS_Mac_OE_3037603666_35693630_MIME_Part

on 4/3/00 10:19 AM, Stu D'Alessandro at stuball@optonline.net wrote:

Another possibility is the Take Control IR controller from Harmon Kardon
(http://www.harmankardon.com/).  This is an ultra-programmable remote with
touch screen (and backlight) that perhaps could be used to relay IR commands
via the Slink-e up to your computer for processing and commands returned
back down (I haven't done this myself so forgive me if it's not a practical
solution).   It also provides a means to simultaneously control all your
non-slink-e'd units.

Forget the HK Take control and get a Pronto.. more info at
http://www.remotecentral.com
--
Korey Sherwin
Sound Art, Canada

--MS_Mac_OE_3037603666_35693630_MIME_Part

Re: [slinkelist] cheap touchscreen options?

Another possibility= is the Take Control IR controller from Harmon Kardon (http://www.harmank= ardon.com/).  This is an ultra-programmable remote with touch scree= n (and backlight) that perhaps could be used to relay IR commands via the Sl= ink-e up to your computer for processing and commands returned back down (I = haven't done this myself so forgive me if it's not a practical solution). &n= bsp; It also provides a means to simultaneously control all your non-sl= ink-e'd units.