[slinkelist] MD audio daisy chaining

Hunt, Ed ed.hunt@attws.com
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 13:11:11 -0700

Your message is confusing me.  We're talking about the audio connections
(RCA plugs etc.), not the Slink-e control-A1 bus (3.5mm jacks).

In any case the control bus is daisy-chained from unit to unit just as the
audio is.  So on the control side computer is connected to Slink-e via
RS-232 port. Slink-e port 0 is connected to first CD changer, control-A1
port.  Then there's another cable from the second control-A1 port on the
first changer to the second CD changer.   Audio connections are from
computer line-out to second changer "second-CD" input.  From second changer
line-out to first changer "second CD" input, and from first changer line-out
to amplifier aux. input.

Ed Hunt
ed.hunt@attws.com