[slinkelist] Re: Error in new Party GUI - "File not found"

keith alexander alexanders@rocketmail.com
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 06:01:07 -0700 (PDT)

I've answered this question for a couple of people, so
I guess I need to write some docs/update the readme
file. To try and stem the questions, I'm posting this
to the list.. the install replaces your old ini file.

No, it is your ini file, it is looking for the .mdb
database from slinke,  the new install replaced your
ini.  Change the line in the ini to point to your .mdb
file.

KJA

--- dan herrmann <dhermann@chesco.com> wrote:
> Looks like the ADO is looking for a driver file that
> I don't have...  The
> messagebox reads, "Run-time error '-2147467259
> (80004005)': [Microsoft][ODBC
> Microsoft Access Driver] Could not find file
> '[unkonwn]'
>
> I'm running Windows 98, and have Access 97
> installed.  I don't have VB or
> Access 2000 installed...
>
> Probably just a dll?
>
> Thanks for such a great product!!!