[slinkelist] PartyGUI and Macros!

keith alexander alexanders@rocketmail.com
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 12:27:46 -0700 (PDT)

Actually Colby was getting this error before I
upgraded.  Have you installed the new version?  If not
that is likely the problem... Otherwise do you have
more than 1500 cds in your collection?  this will
cause an overflow to an internal array (I have not
thought of a clever way around this other than a major
rewrite to how the collection is represented
internally. I will see if I can recreate the error if
you
1. tell me the date on your exe
2. send me your ini file
3. send me your mDB if it is not too large.

Does this happen at program startup?

KJA

--- f t <flavia@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Dear Keith
>
> First I like to thank you for the great program
> (even
> in Switzerland the people are very delighted about
> your program). Now, I just have a little problem, I
> get the error message: run-time error '6'Overflow.
> Maybe you could give me a hint how to rescue this
> situation.
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Oliver
>
> --- keith alexander <alexanders@rocketmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Ok, so it was raining in NH all day, and my taxes
> > are
> > done so.... I added macros to the PartyGUI.
> > Basically
> > you put them in the ini file and the PartyGUI
> > displays
> > them as another set of 'cover' buttons. (see the
> ini
> > file for syntax).  I also added an in command for
> > your
> > own graphic.  The whole mess seems to be kind of
> > slowing down (ADO?) so I will just be focusing on
> > stability, performance, and documentation.
> >
> > Let me know how this works, you can grab it at
> > www.geocities.com/nurse_alexander
> >
> > Keep the old, I have not tested this deeply for
> > stability....
> >
> > KJA
> >
> > =====
> > Keith Alexander