[slinkelist] how do I do this?

Stephen Korow stephenkorow@decisionresearch.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 11:53:26 -1000

I have two Sony CDP-CX300es controlled by CDJ via by slink-e box.  How do I
run a playlist so that it feeds the audio from the CD players back to my
computer, I assume via the sound card,  so I can burn it to CD?  What
additional hardware do I need?  How do I find information on setting it up?
Is it even possible?  Would it be stored as one huge file as opposed to
discrete song files?

Please, in answering these questions, assume nothing.  I am just getting
started managing music and am not conversant in underlying technologies or
protocols.  Thanks for your help.

Stephen